Helping us with a Project Management White
You can either submit an article that is your own work, or point
us to a useful article on another site. If you know of a place that provides
useful information, skip the next section, and send information to the e-mail
address at the bottom.
Submitting your own White Paper
Thank you for thinking of submitting an article for inclusion on this site.
Obviously, we need to have some guidelines in place for the type of article
- Any White Paper placed, will be acknowledged as written by the author.
We only accept articles that are the work of the individual submitting the
article. We do not accept articles that may have been created by a third
person, or articles subject to copyright.
- Authors will be required to confirm the White Paper is their work.
- White Papers should be related to an aspect of Project Management.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject white papers submitted without
giving a reason
- We reserve the right to edit the White Papers prior to publishing. Any
edited version will be passed back to the author to agree the changes unless
they are changes for the purpose of readability or typos
- White Papers become the property of Project Perfect after publication.
- White Papers should be from around 1500 words to a max of
5000 words. No books please!!!
You can download our white paper publication guidelines by
White Papers and other article locations should be submitted
Return to the top