By we will now have a broader range of people involved. They all need to know what is going to happen, when it is going to happen, and their role in activities.
The meeting should cover:
- Purpose and duration of the phase
- Activities to be undertaken and timings
- Resource requirements for each activity
- Roles and responsibilities (summary as you will have briefed each person individually on their role and responsibilities)
- Project Infrastructure (e.g. how risks and issues are managed, variation process, tools etc.)
- Major risks and issues outstanding
- Logistical issues (location of staff, workshop venues, time sheeting etc.)
- Expectations (What is expected of team members)
You should also insist the Sponsor is present. Not only does it add credibility to the activity but it also ensures attendance. Someone is not likely to drop out if they know the Sponsor feels it is important enough to attend the meeting.