The intention is not to create a definitive plan for the next phase. The intention is to identify who will be involved, what will they be doing, how long will it take, and what will it cost. It is also to identify any problems that may derail the plan.
- Who - Name the people involved and the approximate time they will need to spend on the project.
- What - Identify the major work that will be involved.
- Time - How long will it take to complete the phase? When will it start and end? If it is going to run over a few weeks, how will we know it is on track? What are the major milestones?
- Cost - What is the cost of completing the phase?
- Problems - Are there any risks associated with completing the phase on time? Are there any issues that need to be overcome before the phase can be completed?